Prada Sling Bag Man
30. and Rykov, V., New Constructions of Superimposed Codes. IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, vol. 46, no. 1 (2000).
16. and Rykov, V., On Equiweight superimposed codes. The 9 th All Union symposium for redundancy problem in information system, Papers, part 1, St Petersburg (1986).
35. and Rykov, V, Probabilistic Nonadaptive Group Testing in the Presence of Errors and Inhibitors. Recent Advances in Experimental Designs and Related Topics, S. Altan and J. Singh, Nova Scientific, 73 86 (2001).
22. and Burberry Handbag Hobo
18. and Rykov, V., On a model of associative memory. Problemy Peredachi Inform., v.24, no.3, 107 110 (1988) [in Russian].
33. 2001 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, Washington, USA (2001).
31. and Rykov, V., New applications and results of superimposed code theory arising from the potentialities of molecular biology, In the book "Numbers, Information and Complexity", pp.265 282, Kluwer Academic Publishers, (2000).
19. and Rykov, V., New Bounds on Rate of the Superimposed Codes. The 10 th All Union symposium for the redundancy problem in information systems, Papers, part 1, St Petersburg (1989).
29. and Rykov, V., New Applications and Results of Superimposed Code Theory Arising from the Potentialities of Molecular Biology. Proceedings of the Bielefeld Conference "Numbers, Information and Complexity", Bielefeld University, Germany (1998).
26. and Rykov, V., On associative nets. 1997 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, Ulm, Germany, p. 215 (1997).
24. and Rykov, V., Some constructions of optimal superimposed codes. Conference ''Computer Science Information Technologies'', Yerevan, Armenia, 242 245 (1997).
25. and Rykov, V., The capacity of the Boolean associative memory. Fifth International Conference on ''Artificial Neural Networks'', Churchill College, Cambridge, UK, 158 160 (1997).
37. and Rykov, V., Optimal Superimposed Codes and Designs for Renyi's Search Model. Jornal of Statistical Planning and Inference, vol. 100, 281 302 (2002).
27. and Rykov, V., Superimposed Codes for Multiple Accessing of the OR channel. 1998 IEEE International Symposium Burberry Crossbody Bag For Man
23. and Rykov, V., On superimposed codes. Fourth International Workshop ''Algebraic and Combinatorial Coding Theory'', Novgorod, Russia, 83 85 (1994).
28. and Rykov, V., On Optimal Parameters of a Class of Superimposed Codes Burberry Woodbury Tote
Rykov, V., A survey of new (unpublished) results in superimposed code theory. IEEE 1994 International Workshop on Information Theory, Moscow, Russia (1994).20. and Rykov, V., Superimposed distance codes. Problems of Control and Information Theory, v.18, no.4, 237 Prada Sling Bag Man 250 (1989).
and Designs. 1998 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, Boston, USA (1998).
32. Proceedings of 4 th World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, V.8, Orlando, Florida, USA (2000).
38. Discrete Applied Mathematics, (2004).
15. and Rykov, V., The Neural networks and superimposed codes. Bionics and Biomedcybernetics 85, Papers, part 1, St Petersburg (1985).
on Information Theory, Boston, USA (1998).
34. etc. Proceedings of 4 th World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, V.8, Orlando, Florida, USA (2001).
14. and Rykov, V., A Generalization of superimposed codes and its application to the Multiple access channel. The 6 th International Symposium on Information Theory, Abstracts of Papers, part 1, 62 64 (1984).
Prada Sling Bag Man
Prada Sunglasses Round Frame