Prada Bags White Leather

Prada Bags White Leather

Prada Bags White Leather

In a bid to promote its recently launched products, Panasonic has unveiled a range of special offers this festive season under the nationwide campaign, 'Dreams come true when Panasonic comes home'. The aim of the campaign is to connect with the dreams and aspirations of the common people by bringing home any Panasonic product.

The consumer durable company has also announced the launch of another nationwide campaign, 'Colors for Life', to launch a new range of 'direct cool' refrigerators, air conditioners and digital cameras in various colours. Targeted at the youth, the campaign aims to Prada Bags White Leather bring in more colours into the lives of the young generation, who know how to live and spend their life in style and colour, despite their busy schedules.

Panasonic will also work towards the conservation of natural resources and heritage sites as part of promoting its eco friendly products.

plan to go bullish during the festive season, Panasonic has decided to use 410 spots in print, about 30,000 in television, 15,000 in radio, and lastly, about 50,000 spots in cinema, to promote its products during this festive season."

Prada Bags White Leather

Prada Bags White Leather

Prada Bags White Leather

´╗┐Panasonic allocates Rs 100 crore marketing spends for the festive season

Manish Sharma, director, marketing and sales, Panasonic India, says, "With attractive purchase options under the 'Dreams come true when Panasonic comes home' campaign, we plan to take Panasonic technologies within easy reach of the Indian customers."

Prada Bags White Leather

Sharma adds, "As we Burberry Clutch

Prada Bags White Leather

As part of the festive bonanza, valid from September 14 to October 26, the 'Dreams come true when Panasonic comes home' campaign offers customers various schemes and a range of assured gifts on purchase of any Panasonic product. The winners can also win a direct entry to the Panasonic sponsored reality show Aapka Sapna Hamara Apna, launched on Zee TV last week. The show mainly revolves around the dreams and aspirations of the common man.

For the record, Dentsu Communications handles the home appliance segment of Panasonic; the consumer electronics segment is being handled by IBD Percept A division of Percept Hakuhudo. Allied Media is the media planning and buying agency of Panasonic. All pages of the Website are subject to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any material on the Website for any commercial purposes.

activation Burberry Bags Glasgow

Prada Bags White Leather

Prada Bags White Leather

Prada Bags White Leather

The 'Colors for Life' campaign will be spread across 21 cities, including on ground campaigns in 21 colleges and 15 malls across India. Panasonic will work closely with another to be launched show on MTV, which will deal with grooming girls for various beauty pageants.

Around 60 per cent of the marketing spends will be used for above the line activities like television, print, digital and radio; the remaining 40 per cent will be for below the line activities, which will mainly consist of mall Burberry Backpack Polyvore

Panasonic has allocated Rs 100 crore as marketing and advertising spends during this upcoming festive season, of which 60 per cent will be used for above the line activities (ATL) like television, print, digital and radio; the remaining 40 per cent will be spent on below the line (BTL) activities, which will mainly consist of mall activation and point of sale promotions.

Sharma adds, "We are targeting a growth of 15 per cent during this upcoming festive season."

and point of sale promotions.

Prada Bags White Leather

Prada Bag Small

Prada Cahier Leather Bag

Prada Backpack For Sale

Prada Sunglasses Price

Burberry Pattern Phone Case
Burberry Travel Pouch
Prada Cahier Lion Head Bag

Prada Double Bag Black Red

Burberry Orchard Purse
Prada Bags Colors

Prada Sling Bag 2017

Burberry Purse Gold
Prada Pouch

Burberry Handbag Cnpansim1pan
Prada Quilted Wallet

Home / Prada Bags White Leather